[Using Sakai] Reg : New Account Page

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:59:21 PDT 2014

Oh, thanks this is nice and I didn't know... seems that it was added to
trunk in 2012, so it should be there in 2.9... (need to test)

This is great for fields stored as properties. If you want an specific user
field from the database tables then this doesn't work. But if you are able
to solve your problem with user properties, this is perfect!

Thanks Alaa!

Diego

--

E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com