[Using Sakai] Reg : New Account Page

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Fri Jun 27 03:37:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

This feature is discussed in the following Jira: SAK-21406
Allow admin to specify additional user attributes when
creating/editing a user
BUT, I'm not sure if it's included in Sakai 10 !!

This patch allows an
admin to specify additional user attributes when creating or editing a user.

This is
configured via sakai.properties as below.

The  first section specifies the number of
attributes and their keys. The  second maps the key to the display value. There can be any number
of  attributes.

The user is then presented with a text box to fill in the value of the
attribute.

user.additional.attribute.count=3
user.additional.attribute.1=att1
user.additional.attribute.2=att2
user.additional.attribute.3=att3

user.additional.attribute.display.att1=Attribute 1
user.additional.attribute.display.att2=Attribute 2
user.additional.attribute.display.att3=Attribute 3

For example:

user.additional.attribute.count=2
user.additional.attribute.1=college
user.additional.attribute.2=room

user.additional.attribute.display.college=College
user.additional.attribute.display.room=Room No

These  tie directly in with the user
properties for a user, so then show up in  the (new for 2.9) 'Properties section' at the bottom.
You can also  remove the attributes using the X.

> You will need to touch the Sakai code for that. No way to do it by

interface.

GMT+02:00 prabhu <prabhu142003 at gmail.com>:

>> Hello Everyone,
>>                          I want to add more fields to the New Account

registration page !gateway-710, please give idea.

>> Thanks..

subject of
>> "unsubscribe"

> *Diego del Blanco
Orobitg*
> Spain & LATAM Regional Manager (*ANI Sakai*)
> Apereo LATAM
Representative (*Apereo Foundation*)

ddelblanco at anisakai.com

***************************************