[Using Sakai] Sharing content as in Facebook groups

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Tue Jun 17 09:31:32 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am wondering whether there is a way to share content in Sakai CLE as
is done in a Facebook group. I thought of Announcements, but it is
usually used for other purposes (announce events). I thought of Content
and forums, but they are not as friendly as Facebook for sharing
information.

Then I thought about embedding a Facebook group in Sakai CLE, but that
requires all users in the site to be Facebook users, so they can see the
content.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Rafael