[Using Sakai] Enabling a user of type 'lecturer' to be able to create a new site

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 06:08:40 PDT 2014

Well I didn’t know that (not surprising since we’re on 2.8).
Sorry for misinfo

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.