[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Tests & quizzes FORCE submit feature

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Mon Jun 9 06:34:05 PDT 2014

Hi Fatima,

To configure Tests & Quizzes for automatic submission, you need to add
the following property setting:

samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=true

You should then see an additional "Automatic Submission" setting in
the "Submissions" section.

The “Auto Submit Assessments Job” must also be scheduled in the Job Scheduler.

With this option enabled, saved assessments are automatically
submitted on the retract date, but only for students who have not
already submitted the assessment.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International