[Using Sakai] SCORM with Sakai 2.8 or later

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Thu Jul 10 15:03:25 PDT 2014

We were interested in this tool too. We followed instruction on
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/Sakai+SCORM+player+
installation+guide?focusedCommentId=91717685#comment-91717685
And evaluated in our test environment.  So far the limitation we found is
that

It won¹t work with former versions of scorms:  scorm 1.2-

The list of validate didn¹t give us much useful info:
1. It didn¹t indicate fail/pass
2. Won¹t do anything if you click + button under action
3. Won¹t be able to delete the uploaded package

Under the upload page, the checkbox of validate seems not functioning.

Here are the code we checked out:

svn export
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/edia/sakai-wicket-for-scorm/branche
s/sakai-2.9/ src/wicket-for-scorm