[Using Sakai] Mail-list - odd-character mappings?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Jul 7 20:28:30 PDT 2014

Looks the same.

Original:
     Thanks –  we are running 2.9-snapshot.
     I used the entity picker, and the link is in the “Site Info” display on the home page.

   In Notepad:
      -   " "

Not a big deal, but Curious!
I sent the last note(s) using Plain-Text instead of HTML to see if that changed it.

Seen the same thing in various other mail-lists, lots of ?? escaped characters; especially confusing in code sections!