[Using Sakai] Assignment events not showing in red in Calendar

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Thu Jul 3 06:28:23 PDT 2014

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me if the following
behaviour is normal for assignement events in calendar or is it a bug:

We are running Sakai 2.9.1 in a french configuration, when we create a
new assignment and ask for in to be shown in the calendar , the
corresponding box (in calendar) is not highlighted in red.
After investigations I realized that at first the event coming from
Assignment into Calendar has a type that does not match the ones in
Calendar. But once you edit the event in Calendar and give it the
correct type everything is ok.
The type coming from assignment is the the value of the property 'deadl'.

Has anyone encountered this issue or am I missing something ?

Thank you in advance,

--

*Mame Awa Diop*

*Analyste-Programmeur Java*

Service de développement de systèmes d'information

3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montréal (Québec) H3T 2A7

*Téléphone : 514 340-6000, poste 2199 *

Pensons à l'environnement

avant d'imprimer