[Using Sakai] possible assignments bug in Sakai

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Thu Feb 20 02:45:58 PST 2014

Hi,

We at University of Skövde in Sweden are using 2.9.x of Sakai and the revision 130200 of Assignment. I have now seen a potential bug in the Assignments module. When students resubmit an assignment and write more in the inline window of submission the text does not show when the teacher is grading the resubmitted assignment. To reproduce:

1.       Create an assignment and write something inline in the box.

2.       Grade the assignment as a teacher and all is well. All text is there.

3.       Then as the student do a resubmission and write more text inline in the box.

4.       When the teacher again grades the resubmitted assignment the second text isn't there. Only the first text is.

5.       This is true about every resubmission later on and only the first text is there. If you on the other hand are adding attachments that works at all times (what I have seen).

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde