[Using Sakai] possible samigo timed test bug

Tyler Beason tbeason at mail.bradley.edu
Tue Dec 16 09:14:57 PST 2014

We encountered this problem earlier this semester (and yes, it was because
students were accidentally resetting their scores to 0). I created a JIRA
for it https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2394. I'm not entirely sure
how it got fixed, I think just a new build of T&Q was pushed to our system
(we were also on 10.0 at the time), but we don't have this problem anymore.

Hope this is helpful,
Tyler

Tyler Beason
Graduate Assistant, Instructional Design & Learning Technologies (IDLT)
Ext. 2344
Bradley University Quantitative Finance (MSQF) student
Check out my quant finance blog! TBeason.com <http://tbeason.com>
Cell: (217) 273-5357