[Using Sakai] Draft submissions

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:37:24 PDT 2014

I find that if a student submits a draft of an assignment, and forgets to convert to a final submission,
it looks like I can only manually download each component of a draft, not all files as one bundle.

Then on grading, if I send them a reminder note (save and return to student) to finalize it, the Draft submissions are lost.

Also drafts are not downloaded in the "Download all", so then everything is lost.

This seems non-optimal;
At least one should be able to download all drafts as a bundle, just like any other final submission - yes?
And to lose them when a note is sent back to the student, also seems wrong. IMHO!