[Using Sakai] Sakai 2.9 Orientation Tutorial

adeyemi aladesawe aoa2124 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 20 07:03:51 PDT 2014

Hi Bryan,

I recently began working on extending Sakai's tutorial pages to add
notifications of default profile settings to new users. I decided that the
existing tutorial pop pages were ideal and created EntityProviders and
EntityProviderImpl just as currently available and updated the JS. However
clicking next to get the second JSON page displays nothing despite the
development console showing a GET status 200. Any hint would be appreciated
on why this is happening. Thanks.
Bryan Holladay wrote