[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 11: iFrames are starting to vanish - SAK-27774

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Aug 7 07:01:35 PDT 2014

Yeah, I'm seeing the same, java script error causing it. It looks like the
cause of this was moving the cluetip js out of includeStandardHead a few
days ago, but I'm there's no jira on that so I'm not sure what was going on
with that change, so I just cc'd Mark.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/websvn/revision.php?repname=sakai-svn&path=%2F%2Fportal%2Ftrunk%2Fportal-render-engine-impl%2Fpack%2Fsrc%2Fwebapp%2Fvm%2Fmorpheus%2FincludeStandardHead.vm&rev=311394&peg=311394

You can login as instructor/sakai and student0001/sakai if you wanted to
test in the meantime, but sounds like trunk might be under construction.

if ( jQuery('a.tool-directurl').length )
jQuery('a.tool-directurl').cluetip({

   1.
   2. Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
   neoscripts.js?version=:489