[Using Sakai] Resource links - updated on move?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 4 10:22:05 PDT 2014

Well you'd have to be authenticated, but it sounds like that linkchecker
application does http auth so it could provide going into your website
which other apps couldn't. You'd probably also have to have a script
driving it that provides it the top level of every site so like.

<Write something REST/Web service/API to get the URLs of the front page of
all Sakai Sites>
Run linkchecker on all of the site urls with an admin authenticated user
Consolidate all of the resulting reports

iFrames might cause a problem, but running the mobile portal with
portal/pda should improve the result from that. (Makes running selenium
tests a little easier)

Anyway, just ideas here, the actual implementation I think would take a
little time and probably more likely to be some type of small group
Computer Science style class research project.