[Using Sakai] Essay Question Pool

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:12:29 PDT 2013

Howdy

We need to create an assessment consisting of 10 essay questions.  Of the
10 only 2 questions should be shown to the takers of the assessment
(randomised) of which they should be able to only choose 1 to answer.

We have created a pool of questions but the option to pick a question from
the pool randomly is greyed out.  Further, we are not sure how to pull two
of the questions out and require that only one be answered.

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://wa.rwick.com