[Using Sakai] video embedding options for Lessons

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:42:55 PDT 2013

As you know, the Teaching and Learning Group has continued to discuss and
plan for what we are calling Teaching and Learning Capability Reviews and
have been experimenting with Lessons as means to explore the process for
how we might engage in this type of work.  I've been remiss in updating
you and seeking more input in the planning that is going on but will
follow up with a separate email to discuss.

For now, I wanted to suggest that the Teaching and Learning Group dedicate
part or most of our call today (we are talking from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time,
a reminder email with dial-in information will go out shortly) to
discussing the ideas you've proposed and documenting some feedback.
Recognizing that this is last minute, if you had time and were able to
join the call that could be very helpful.

Thanks for reaching out!

Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer