[Using Sakai] Sakai 2.9 Orientation Tutorial

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Sep 17 11:36:52 PDT 2013

Yup, that's possible.  You just need to create a new set of tutorial pages
with a new prefix (prefix is only for helping you distinguish).  For
example, the intro to sakai prefix is: "introToSakai_".  Once you have the
properties setup, all you need to do is add some javascript somewhere in
that site's home page to call the showTutorialPage function in
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//reference/trunk/library/src/webapp/js/jquery/qtip/tutorial.js

The introToSakai just calls

showTutorialPage("/direct/tutorial/introToSakai_p1.json", {});