[Using Sakai] Lesson Builder - Import from CC

Miguel Carro Pellicer farreri.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 05:30:54 PDT 2013

Seems that my last email was wrong, sorry for re-posting

----

Hi subscribers,

This tool works amazing, congratulations for the authors and their
incredible effort.

I have a doubt about Lesson Builder and the IMS CC import feature, when
you import a CC directly from an authoring tool (Like eXe Learning), why
appears only one page with HTML resources inside that page (One page at
the page index)? Is it correct or should display a tree of pages,
subpages at the index like other players (Scorm for example)?

Thank you for any tip, Miguel