[Using Sakai] TestGen to Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:51:56 PDT 2013

That was indeed a while back! I have not looked at any WebCT exports in
many years, but if you can unzip them and see the contents, they can likely
be imported, even if it takes a bit of work. The UNE migration utility took
those zips, ripped over them and added bits and pieces to Sakai. That was
for CE 4.1. IIRC, the newer Blackboard exports are encrypted. There are
other migration tools you might have success with, including bFree?