[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Video Call Plugin's Test Request

Alex Balleste alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu Sep 5 07:05:07 PDT 2013

Hi Jean-Francois.  I'm available to meet if you want to test it.You can
create an account at
http://sakai-trunk.atica.um.es/portal/site/!gateway/page/!gateway-700 ,
and join to the *Test Video Chat Test* site. There, you will find the
instructions to proceed with the test. In that site, you will find a
sign-up tool to coordinate the availability of people to test each other.

Also there is some documentation here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UT3McN89QayB39nlPqe5g5G2Sc42KGMBGb0qnP4Y6H4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance

Alex