[Using Sakai] Password reset

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Sep 3 10:48:19 PDT 2013

It probably won't help much, but as an FYI, I tested resetting my password on a local generic 2.9.2 and it worked fine for me.

You might want to check with the dev list - sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org ?

And just be sure we are talking about the same thing, I went to My Workspace -> Account -> Modify details and changed my password from there. Logged out, and logged back in with my new password.

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org