[Using Sakai] Create small admin role

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Tue Oct 29 05:49:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We are using Sakai 2.9.x.
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a role or something that can search and see all Sakai sites (in Worksite setup) as instructor without installing some tool for it to work? We are looking into the possibility of create a liteAdmin role that can't access the other administrative tools. I have tried the adminLite and delegate tools but think it's too much installing and things that can go wrong there (especially with 2.9). It would be much easier to just create a role that can do the thing described here.

mvh
Anders Nordqvist
Systemadministratör
IT-avdelningen