[Using Sakai] New turnitin integration

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Oct 11 09:18:42 PDT 2013

Adam,

Thanks for helping to collect this information and organize the community
on this issue.

Although likely unrelated to the the future issues you've noted below,
we've been experiencing some significant problems with Turnitin this
semester and their response to the issues have been slow.  Marist will
certainly be interested and ready to work with others in the community to
avoid future problems.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer