[Using Sakai] Question regarding dropbox tool

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Thu Oct 3 00:04:33 PDT 2013

Hi.

Sakai 2.9.x
Can someone tell me where the dropbox resources are stored? Is there an option to set in Sakai-properties to specify where to store the dropbox information? By default we store everything in the filesystem but it seems like dropbox doesn't store file content there? I know that you can set a special quota for the dropbox but we have an all site quota for 2GB (content.quota.course=2097152) shouldn't this include dropbox?

bodyPath at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService<mailto:bodyPath at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService>

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator