[Using Sakai] Downloading all student submissions

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Mon Nov 4 12:34:48 PST 2013

There have been people at our institution who want to just download all Assignment attachments and not all the folders.    I just had someone today with a similar issue - they had 20-30 optional assignments. I had them click on the "Grade Report".  If you download the spreadsheet it will tell you, for each assignment, which users submitted so you could then go to the Assignment and download each one one by one. For short, inline responses, I have also had the request  to be able to have a view with all the responses in one view, with the ability to grade.

Since I think changing Assignments tool would probably take substantial coding efforts, perhaps the better solution would be to use the Student DROPBOX.  It tells you when there is a new item and then you can download only those document with webdav or via the web interface.

Marilyn