[Using Sakai] Sakai upgrade to 2.9.x mysql question

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon May 6 07:02:15 PDT 2013

Thanks for answering,

Its the 2.9.0 conversion script and I have already run the 2.7.1 - 2.8.0 script. We are running sitestats  version 2.1.11. Isnt it strange that the script is trying to insert a value like "default" in a table with a column with type INT? The values for the two rows are:

mysql> select FUNCTION_KEY from SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION where FUNCTION_NAME='sitestats.view';
+--------------+
| FUNCTION_KEY |
+--------------+
|          186 |
+--------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select FUNCTION_KEY from SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION where FUNCTION_NAME='sitestats.admin.view';
+--------------+
| FUNCTION_KEY |
|          187 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)