[Using Sakai] Can SCOs be inserted in Lesson Builder?

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 27 18:21:44 PDT 2013

Hi Liz,

I'm assuming SCO here is within the context of SCORM. Yes, Lessons can
consume them quite simply. Most of the time, all you'll need to do is open
up Lessons, click More Tools, then click Add Website. In the dialogue that
appears, select the file to upload. As long as the uploaded zip contains a
main HTML file within its root directory, Lessons will take it and produce
a link on the page as well as store the contents of the extracted zip
within Resources.

If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to me.

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539