[Using Sakai] Can SCOs be inserted in Lesson Builder?

Liz Kroboth Liz.Kroboth at sfdph.org
Wed Mar 27 16:51:29 PDT 2013

I'm currently evaluating Sakai as a solution for a course we are building.
This course consists of 10 modules, and each of these has their own SCO,
as well as assignments including discussion forum questions and written
submissions. It looks like Lesson Builder would be the best tool to weave
our course together in Sakai. My question is whether SCOs can be inserted
as an element of a lesson using Lesson Builder. Has anyone seen an example
of this? Or do you at least know whether it's possible?

Thanks in advance!
Liz

Liz Kroboth
Training Project Manager
Center for Learning and Innovation | San Francisco Department of Public
Health
25 Van Ness Ave, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (415) 437-7402 | Fax: (415) 431-7029
Email: Liz.Kroboth at sfdph.org

This e-mail is not a secured data transmission for Protected Health
Information (PHI) as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA), and it is the responsibility of all parties
involved to take all reasonable actions to protect this message from
non-authorized disclosure. This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.
 If you receive this e-mail in error, you should notify the sender and
destroy the e-mail immediately. Disclosure of the information contained
herein could subject the discloser to civil or criminal penalties under
state and federal privacy laws.