[Using Sakai] grading system

Beata Leśniak-Plewińska b.lesniak-plewinska at mchtr.pw.edu.pl
Mon Mar 11 08:47:06 PDT 2013

I am a novice Sakai user. I would like to implement a LMS system for my department. A the moment the main problem is the grading system. The grade types implemented in Sakai are typical for English educational system, while at my university and at other high schools/universities in Poland another grading system is used - numbers from 2 to 5, usually:

Grade    Up to % inclusive
    2.0         50
    3.0         60
    3.5         70
    4.0         80
    4.5         90
    5.0        100

I am wandering whether it is feasible to introduce such a modification/supplement to the grading system?

Cheers,
Beata