[Using Sakai] Posted assignment not seen by instuctor

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon Jun 3 07:12:41 PDT 2013

Hi all of you,

We have a problem with the assignment tool that to my knowledge never happened before. It has happened to an assignment in a course and the problem occurred in every student assignment that was turned in. The background of the problem is that the students first should submit a link to a site and then in the same assignment (one more submit) submit four more links. The problem is that after the first link has been submitted and the student submits for the second time they get a mail that says they have submitted (and in their view it looks like they have submitted) but when the instructor looks at the assignment it only shows the first submission. When I go in as an administrator and "become user", I can post the assignment and its then seen in the instructor view. I have checked all logs but nothing. We are using Sakai 2.7.x. Does anyone have a clue what is going on here?

mvh
Anders Nordqvist
Systemadministratör
IT-avdelningen