[Using Sakai] How to create a URL reference to an assignment in a course?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:19:28 PDT 2013

Ok well here are the two commits you need for this particular feature. Note
that the ability to link to the assignment has been around for a while, but
the ability to get the assignments for a site as we discussed was added by
this jira.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23358?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Once you upgrade merge in those two commits.

svn merge -cNNN,MMM https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/trunk

where NNN and MMM are the two revisions numbers, in order.

cheers,
Steve