[Using Sakai] How to create a URL reference to an assignment in a course?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Wed Jul 24 21:32:06 PDT 2013

I think we are not patched – will have to see how to do that.
We just have a binary install of 2.8 – we were not sure if 2.9.x was stable and mainstream yet – will upgrade now!
Thanks.

This code was added about a fortnight ago, into trunk only. I presume you have patched? What do you get when you go to /direct/assignment/describe ?

Sent from my iPad