[Using Sakai] Assessments: some users permanently "In Progress"

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:43:07 PDT 2013

Howdy

On our 2.9.1 installation, after the due date of an assessment (Tests and
Quizzes) is up, we find that some of our Assessments have a number of users
who are indicated as being "In Progress" and this does not seem to tally
with what is actually going on.

I have tried to create enable the AutoSubmit in sakai.properties and have
created the Quartz task but nothing seems to happen when the task is run.
 All Assessments which have submissions "In Progress" remain as such.

One our our administrators did a check through one such course by logging
in as each user and the number indicated as being "In Progress" did not
tally with what was actually happening with the users.  I can get the
specific details if required.

Any idea what's going on here?

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com