[Using Sakai] tools for project management

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Wed Jan 23 08:25:01 PST 2013

We are also thinking about this. It would be great to have PM tools
(objectives, goals, tasks, products management, including dependencies
and tracking) integrated with Sakai tools (ej. blog for tracking,
resources for products, assignments for tasks, announcements, etc.).
Certainly, it does not matter whether the PM tools are Sakai tools, as
far as there is integration (ej. communication, synchronization,
information sharing) between them.

Regards,
Rafael