[Using Sakai] Archive question

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Wed Feb 27 00:01:58 PST 2013

Hi Sakai friends!

We have started a new project here at our University of Skövde in Sweden. We are investigating all possible ways of archiving sites and information from them (especially assignments and samigo are impotant). We are running Sakai 2.7.x but are planning to upgrade to 2.9.x probably by the summer. I have tested the tool for archiving in Sakai but I can't say It does what I want because not everything is archived. How do you handle archiving of sites and information at your Universities?

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde