[Using Sakai] Statistics for admin, but not users?

Hill,Nancy nkhill at mdanderson.org
Mon Feb 18 06:52:54 PST 2013

Hi Gregory,
You can keep the tool active, hide it from normal view and still have access as an admin. Here's how:

Enable the Statistics tool, then -
Site Info/Page Order - Locate the row for the Statistics tool. Click the middle icon (looks like a light). That hides it from students but keeps it accessible to instructors and admins. Hidden tools appear in the left nav in italics for admins but are hidden from students.

Nancy
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center