[Using Sakai] Assignment URLs in a lessons page?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sun Dec 29 20:48:49 PST 2013

Is there any way to have a single page Lessons block, and include links to assignments in it?

Having to  have individual blocks for every item in every assignment seems too piecemeal to me; and I typically have a single document with a list of assignments, readings, descriptions, etc.

I understand that if one wanted to have individual pages for every lesson that might be also a reasonable structure, but I prefer to have the entire wholeness of the flow in one place.

I can insert URLs for resources, but not for assignments associated with a lesson that I can see.

I'd be happy to just have this as a html page under another tab instead of Lessons, but fined the same problem, html (easily) cannot link to assignments.

[Yes, I've seen before that I can manually browse around and copy URLs of assignment pages as a fallback.]