[Using Sakai] Exporting all inline Sakai Assignment submissions into a report

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 5 14:40:45 PST 2013

It looks like the University of Hull submitted a patch a few months ago
that while not adding the value directly into excel, it does make it a file
on the same level. Though the comment there is that this cannot be loaded
back in.

I think the difficulty with putting it into an Excel column is that inline
text contains HTML markup which doesn't work in Excel, so that's why it
saves it as a separate html file. You'd need to strip out all markup to
have it as a column,