[Using Sakai] Today - Teaching and Learning Call, 2 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific / 7 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Dec 4 05:47:31 PST 2013

As a reminder, we will holding our weekly teaching and learning call today from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).  Dial-in information and a link to our Etherpad for notetaking is posted on the Sakai Wiki at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

Today we are focusing on testing Lessons to help with Jiras and provide feedback. I’ll be your guide. :-)

Josh will not be available for this meeting.

See you then!

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin