[Using Sakai] problem with CK Editor and MSIE9

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 04:37:52 PDT 2013

We are seeing a problem with IE 9. I was wondering if anybody else could replicate this behaviour.

1/ Open an HTML page for editing using CK Editor in IE9

2/ switch to source view, try to paste text from the clipboard using CTRL-V or right-mouse button.

When I try nothing happens, no text is pasted and there is no message in JS console.

I cant find any reports of this either in SAK Jira or for CK Editor.

Can somebody try this out and let me know?

adam
--
Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, IT Services, University of Oxford.