[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai and turnitin Integration - major development

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 06:52:59 PDT 2013

Pursuant to this post, we have now been informed by iParadigms that despite what the agreement we were sent says, "There is no fee for the sakai community. The version I sent you is a standard version.  Some things will be amended such as the fees and paymet section." I have no idea whether this statement applies to rSmart / Longsight / Unicon et al.

Apologies for my misleading previous message.

adam