[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 43, Issue 25

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Sep 27 09:03:48 PDT 2012

Can you describe the relationship between these functions and the web-service interface?
I don't see these API names in my /direct/describe list, is that because they are optional or need someinstallation?

For example;
   checkSession(String sessionid)

and something like:
   /sakai.localhost/direct/checkSession/01234LongSessionId
Or
  /sakai.localhost/direct/checkSession?id=01234LongSessionId