[Using Sakai] Multi-language site title

jcarneiro jcarneiro at netcabo.pt
Thu Sep 27 04:03:42 PDT 2012

Hi,

I originally asked this question having in mind the idea of multilanguage content introduced in the database for the desired languages. Sakai would load the appropriate contents according to the settings just as Diego described and exemplified in Joomla and others.
As I understand, currently the only solution is to have independent sites to each language. I guess that besides making the content update a difficult task, it could have other implications in user management? And what happens if we want to have 3 languages = 3 independent sites?

Chrs,

João