[Using Sakai] Problem with messageforum

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 7 06:39:25 PDT 2012

This used to also be a problem a few years ago with preferences. Some
javascript was committed that:
-  Modified the the onclick handler for the button/link to
  - Add a css class to indicate the button was inactive
  - Remove the onclick event to prevent double click

In this case it actually threw stack traces to the UI if you double
clicked, which some people still tend to do.