[Using Sakai] Paper exams

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:55:37 PDT 2012

I never got an answer to this that I think will support our use-case.

We want to have an exam, with 8 questions, on paper, and be able to enter and post the exam scores including individual question descriptions and their score, and some comments on their results.

Exams seem to require online submission by students, but do have the individual question scores and comments.
But assignments allow offline submission, but do not have individual question components.

Is there an easy way to do this?