[Using Sakai] login, sessions, "attendance" tracking?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:01:19 PST 2012

Hi Gregory,

Yes, SAKAI_SESSION and SAKAI_EVENT tables contain the full data. A summary of it is captured in the SST_USERSTATS which gives date, user and number of logins on that day - the other SST tables may also give you some more info - depends on what you are after.

Site stats queries its own tables. If the reports it provides aren't what you are after, you could create another query for the exact data you need.

cheers,
Steve