[Using Sakai] login, sessions, "attendance" tracking?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Nov 6 12:40:15 PST 2012

Does Sakai track user logins and sessions, and if so how can I get reports on it?

Federal Financial aid requires that we certify ongoing attendance of students in DE courses, how do other schools track this and monitor it (if a student does not stay actively enrolled, then their financial aid needs to be terminated).

And how do you get reports on it, and do you have some automated links to the registrar for tracking and enforcing these federal policies?