[Using Sakai] Sakai Forum

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:09:11 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

The problem is that the name  + username is stored in the database when the message is saved.

However it is configurable:

Set:
msg.displayEid=false

in sakai.properties and it won't be persisted. Though old messages will still have it since the property isn't checked when the author is printed out, but you could edit the mfr_message_t table, author column to remove it.

cheers,
Steve