[Using Sakai] Sakai Forum

mail at nicolaslehmann.de mail at nicolaslehmann.de
Fri Nov 2 17:05:43 PDT 2012

Hi at all,

I’m running a test installation of sakai at my university (Berlin, Germany) for evaluating this system.

We are very pleased with sakai until now!

There is just a problem with the privacy policy in the tool “forum”:
If an user posts a thread or an answer in the forum, his name and his UserId is displayed.
This violates unfortunately against the data protection act and the privacy policy here in Germany.

Is there a (simple) solution for my/our problem?
It would be enough, if just the name is posted and the UserId would be hidden!

Thanks for any response!

Greetings from Berlin
Nicolas Lehmann