[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Blog Post and Press Release about Dr. Chuck, Blackboard and Sakai

Ed Garay garay at uic.edu
Tue Mar 27 04:36:02 PDT 2012

A great opportunity and a great find for Ray Henderson and Blackboard!

Best wishes and much success.  We'll keep pushing for open-source, interoperability, open standards, and open education from our vantage point, knowing full well with have in you one of our own, work g closely with Ray & Co.
--- Ed

Ed Garay
Assistant Director for Academic Computing
Director, UIC Instructional Technology Lab
University of Illinois at Chicago

www.accc.uic.edu/itl
www.twitter.com/garay

** Ubiquitously social...